BPI Sports’ BEST BCAA is not your typical outdated, run-of-the-mill, same as everyone else, outdated BCAA product. Not even close.
BPI Best BCAA Shredded provides you with an advanced form of peptide-bonded Branched Chain Amino Acids, for optimal absorption and utilization. In addition, BPI Best BCAA Shredded has been formulated with the peptide-bonded form of Carnitine and Citrulline.
- Optimize Recovery
- Support Nitric Oxide Synthase
- Burn Fats For Fuel
- L-Citrulline + Oligopeptides
- Container Size: 300 g
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (12 g)
- Servings Per Container: 25
Amounts Per Serving
- Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Leucine (as Oligiopeptide-Enzymatic Technology Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Leucine):2.5 g
- Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Isoleucine (as Oligiopeptide-Enzymatic Technology Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Isoleucine):1.25 g
- Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Valine (as Oligiopeptide-Enzymatic Technology Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Valine):1.25 g
- Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Citrulline (as Oligiopeptide-Enzymatic Technology Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Citrulline):1 g
- Carnitine (As L-Carnitine, Glycine-Propionyl L-Carnitine, L-Carnitine Tartrate):2 g
- Paradoxine Grains of Paradise extract (seed) (std. to 12.5% 6-Paradol):10 mg
- Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology (potassium hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Carboxymethyl cellulose sodium, Crospovidone, Natural Waxes, Carboxylic Acids, Polyethylene Glycol, Dicalcium Phosphate), Maltodextrin, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Silica, Malic Acid, Fiber Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan Gum), Sucralose, Acesulfame-K, and FD&C Red No. 40
- Take one serving (1 scoop) blended into 8oz of ice cold water first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
Suitability / Allergen Information
Contains Tree Nuts.
Not intended for use by persons under age 18.
Do not exceed recommend use.This formula is the first to bond the three branched chain amino acids - leucine, isoleucine and valine - utilizing a proprietary process route, to form oligopeptides (a bonded chain of amino acids; for example, a peptide linked chain).